5 reasons to win tickets to Brides The Show
This competition has now closed
Where are you up to with your wedding plans? Newly engaged and scouring Pinterest for inspiration? Or fast nearing ‘the date’ with just a few finishing touches still to sort? Either way, you won’t want to miss out on the chance to win tickets to Brides The Show, the hottest wedding ticket in town! And here’s why….
- Over 150 exhibitors have booked to appear. Expect a lot of choice where venues, florists, stationers, dress designers (of course) jewellers, cake makers and photographers are concerned. You’ll get to taste cake, sip champagne and try on dream dresses from designers like Amanda Wakeley, Halfpenny London and Suzanne Neville. Whoever gets lucky as your plus one – your fiance, your mum or your maid of honour – will be spoilt for choice too. It really is a one-stop wedding shop. There’s even a hen party zone! Yay!
- You’ll leave looking better than you arrived! No really. The show has been partnered by Bobbi Brown so hello makeover heaven, here you come! Swing by Jessica’s Nail Bar for complimentary mini manis too plus ‘head’ to Michael Van Clarke if you fancy some big day hair inspo.
- You might get to rub shoulders with Royalty (sort of.) That’s because Matt Porteous, the photographer behind Pippa Middleton’s wedding is offering his services for free to one lucky winner over the weekend! Yep, out of Pippa’s flower-filled glass marquee and headed your way!
- Freebies! Take a spare bag because I’ve worked at wedding exhibitions before and let me tell you, leaflets and free samples will reign down on you like confetti. What’s more, almost £50,000 worth of luxury bridal stash will be up for grabs over the weekend. I reckon I’ll be camping near the charity cake pop wall (how uh-mazing does that sound?) It’s not only cake that will tempt me either. Pops mean prizes!
- As well as glam catwalk shows, guest speakers including none other than Giles Deacon will be there! He of Pip Middy’s wedding dress will be answering questions as well as showing off some of his lust-have couture designs.
Brides The Show is running from 29 September until 1 October at the Business Design Centre in North London. For tickets, click here or…… try to win them! I’ve got a pair of tickets for each of the three days up for grabs. Want them? Well, click onto either my Facebook or Twitter page, hit ‘like’ and let me take it from there. Or just leave me a message below.
Pic credit: Sean McMenomy